INVITATIONAL SOLO EXHIBITION
· Forthcoming: “Stories in Clothe”, Debbie Tatz, Curator, Visions Art Museum, October 2019 San Diego, California
· Forthcoming: 24th Le Carrefour Européen du Patchwork (CEP), Featured Artist, Lysiane Held, exposition manager, September 2018.
· Salk Institute Women In Science Fashion Show. Susan Lazear, Curator. Salk Institute for Biologic Studies, La Jolla, California, October 4, 2017
· Second Time Around Fashion Recycled Invitational Wearable Art, Susan Lazear, Curator, Visions Art Museum, San Diego, California, June-August 2013.
· SAQA OURStory: Human Rights Stories in Fabric, Susanne Jones, Curator, traveling exhibition
· Quilt and Fiber Arts Festival 2018, Pacific Northwest Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum, La Conner, Washington, October 2018.
· World of Threads Festival, Dawne Rudman, Curator, The Gallery of Queen Elizabeth Park Cultural Centre, Oakville, Ontario, Canada , Corridor Galleries, October 13- December 31, 2018
· The Festival of Quilts Exhibition 2017, Birmingham, England, August 2017.
· Strings Attached (Exhibit and Runway Show), David Michael Lee, Curator, Coastline Art Gallery. Newport Beach, California, September 2017.
· Form, Not Function, Carnegie Center for Art and History. Francoise Barnes, Ramona Lindsey, Shawn Quinlan, Jurors, New Albany, Indiana, July-September 2017.
· Untethered Thread, SAQA Southern California/ Southern Nevada Regional Exhibit, Laura Bisagna, Curator, Poway Center for the Performing Arts, CA. June 2017.
· Albuquerque Fiber Arts Fiesta Quilt Festival, Nancy Fuka, Judge, Albuquerque, New Mexico, May 2017.
· The Time Machine: A National Juried Exhibition of Original Wearable Arts, Carola Jones, Juror, D’Arts Center, Norfolk, Virginia, March – April 2017.
· Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival, Sue Nichols and Bobbie Bergquist, Judges, Hampton Roads Convention Center, Virginia, February 2017.
· 7Th Annual Wearable Expressions International Juried Exhibit, Joris Debo (Belgium), JoAnn C. Staubb(USA), Beatrijs Sterk(Germany), Jurors, Palos Verde Art Center. Palos Verde, California, February –April 2017.
· International Quilt Festival Houston, Special Exhibit, curated by Marty Ornish, Houston Convention Center, November 2016.
· 15th Annual International Quilt and Fiber Arts Festival, Teri Bever, Denny Fox, Louise Harris, Jurors; Brandy Lynn Maslowski, Andi Perejda Judges, La Conner, Washington, October 2016.
· EcoCreations7, Arts Longmont Gallery, Anne Schmid, Denise Perreault, Ani Espriella, Jurors, Longmont, Colorado, March-April 2016.
· Best of the Festival Exhibit, La Conner Quilt and Textile Museum , Caryl Bryer Fallert-Gentry, Teri Bever, Marcia Derse, Jurors; Becky Olson Evans, Judy Vilett Judges, La Conner, Washington, October-December 2015.
· Pacific International Quilt Festival, Pat Yamin, Helen Powell, Judges, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, California, October 2015.
· 14th Annual International Quilt and Fiber Arts Festival, Mary Ann Musgrove, Bergen Rose, Larkin Jean Van Horn, Jurors; Teri Bever, Elizabeth Spannring, Judges, La Conner, Washington, October 2015.
· Knit!Stitch!Quilt!, Recycled Apron Special Exhibit, Portland, Oregon, August 2015.
· Fantastic Fibers Exhibit, Yeiser Art Center, Marcia Young, Lavern Zabielski, Jurors, Paducah, Kentucky, April-June 2015.
· Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival, Linda Schmidt, Judge, Hampton Roads, Virginia, March 2015.
· Pacific international Quilt Festival, Linda Schmidt, Helen Powell, Judges, Santa Clara, California, October 2014.
· Pacific International Quilt Festival, Karen Boutte, Helen Powell, Judges, Santa Clara, California, October 2013.
· Honorable Mention, Mild Atlantic Quilt Festival, Wearable Arts. Hampton Roads, Virginia, 2017.
· Award of Excellence, Recycled Materials, 15th Annual International Quilt and Fiber Arts Festival, La Conner, Washington, 2016.
· San Diego Mesa College Golden Scissors Fashion Show: Second place, and honorable mention award for Upcycled Garment, San Diego, California, 2016.
· Award of Excellence, Recycled materials, and Honorable Mention for Wearable Art, 24th Annual International Quilt and Fiber Arts Festival, La Conner, Washington, 2015.
· Viewer’s Choice award for Wearable Art, Pacific International Quilt Festival, Santa Clara, California, 2015.
· Best in Show , Wearable Art, Mid Atlantic Quilt Show, Hampton Roads, Virginia, 2015.
· Best in Show and Viewer’s Choice, Wearable Art, Pacific International Quilt Festival, 2014.
· Grand Prize, Mask competition fundraiser, Mengei International Museum, San Diego, California 2015.
· First place, Art Bra Competition, Starry Night Hollow Quilt Shop, Solana Beach, California, 2013.
· Knot Aging: The Embellished Life of Rita Zurell, Visions Art Museum, 2018.
· Tattered Splendor, Special Exhibit at Houston International Quilt Show, 2017.
· “Age no impediment to fiber artist’s creativity”, San Diego Union, by Pam Kragen, July 15, 2018.
· http://fiberartnow.net, Online gallery, Emerging Artist Showcase, “La Cage a Crinoline”, March 2018
· “Skirtopolis”, Altered Couture, Summer 2018
· Altered Couture, Autumn 2017 (Cover photo and article)
· “50 Shades of Blue”, Belle Armoire, Summer 2017.
· “Rubber Duckie You’re My Friend”, Altered Couture, Summer 2017.
· “Sew Crazy”, Belle Armoire, Winter 2016-17.
· “The Alchemy of Rust”., Altered Couture, Summer 2016.
· “So Crazy After All these Years”, Excellence In Fibers On-line Gallery 2016, Fiber Arts Now,
· “Legendary Linen” and “Made With Love, Altered Couture, Winter 2016.
· “Camo Goes Couture” , Altered Couture, Winter 2015.
· “Dancing Dragonfly”, Altered Couture, Summer 2015.
PROFESSIOAL AFFILIATIONS AND ACTIVITES
· Athenaeum Music & Arts Library, La Jolla, California, volunteer 2009- present
· American Sewing Guild, El Cajon Chapter, frequent speaker.
· Studio Art Quilt Associates
· Southern California Council of Quilt Guilds, teacher/lecturer
· Surface Design Association, San Diego Chapter
· Visions Art Museum, front desk and special events volunteer, 2009-present
· San Diego Mesa College Fashion Advisory Board, and fashion show judge, 2015-present
· Gaslight Gathering Convention, San Diego, California; teacher, 2015 to present.